Never too early to start planning where you'll be next year when we reach that ever-so-important date for all of you fellow geeks and costumes in the Atlanta Metro area! March 1st (tentative) will see the return of INFESTATION as we get Halfway to DragonCon!
Still a good ways out but go on and get this on your creative calendars...and for those of you who are connected via Facebook, please join our FB event page HERE (feel free to invite your fellow creative geeks) and join our FB group page (for more specific updates) HERE.
...until then, check out photos from INFESTATION 1 HERE and INFESTATION 2 HERE.
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Monday, March 25, 2013
|INFESTATION 2: Photo By Tobias Roybal|
If you upload photos to INSTAGRAM please hashtag them with #infestationatlanta #halfwaytodragoncon #markstercon #theshelteratl so people can easily find them.
|INFESTATION 2: Photo by Trent Chau|
• Trent Chau FB Photos HERE.
• Trent Chau Online Photos HERE
• Tobias Roybal FB Photos HERE.
• Tobias Roybal Online Photos HERE.
• Pop Tab Photos Photos HERE.
• David Avant Photos HERE.
• Danny Hunter Photos (Set 1) HERE
• Danny Hunter Photos (Set 2) HERE
• Samw Honda Photos HERE.
• Franklin Myrick Photos HERE.
• Frank Sepulveda Photos HERE.
• Michael 'HOOPIX' Lombardi Photos HERE.
• Joe 'PhotoGnome' Hunt Photos *coming*
• Patrick Sun Photos HERE.
• Michael Stippich Photos *coming*
• Matthew Weizen Photos HERE. (updated 8/23/13)
Follow Markster Con Productions for future events like this!
If you have photos you want to share, please send the links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Examiner.com, an excellent source for local news and happenings all around the U.S., has released a great write-up on the upcoming HALFWAY TO DRAGONCON event, set for March 23rd. Posted by writer Casey Morris, a graduate of Auburn University with a degree in Mass Communications and an avid follower of the Atlanta Underground Club Scene, the article does a great job summarizing what all is in store for attendees to this costumed, crazy event, to be held at The Shelter Atlanta, from 9 p.m.-3 a.m. (21+). Give the story a read for yourself online HERE. For those planning to attend, please note we are expecting a very high turnout so arrive early to ensure easier parking (doors open at 9 p.m.)
Sunday, April 1, 2012
|www.StanTheZombie.com was part of the INFESTATION!|
*April 15th UPDATE*
*April 5th UPDATE*
• Pat Sun photos (Part 1, flickr) HERE.
• Flossy Mae Photography photos HERE.*April 2nd UPDATE*
• Danny Hunter photos HERE.
• "Girls of the Con" (Set 1) photos HERE.
• "Dead, Buried, and Back" photos HERE.